Standard Mods You Need
You can choose any one of them based on your favour:
Hit Zone Skin
- Skins with hitzones from andi_fireman(Dendyt) and Lemon96 in [RS] style: I use the “shaded skins”. (project site | download)
- Dead white tank: Turns dead tanks into white for easier differentiation, especially when you are aiming enemy tanks hiding behind a dead tank. (project site | download)
- Locastan’s Enhanced HD MiniMaps: Shows a much bigger minimap in the center, thus easier to issue command on map. (project site | download)
- After installation, please edit the file Mmap.xml under the res_mod directory:
- marklastpos: true. This will turn on the last known position of enemy seen on map.
- minimap size: You can adjust the size of minimap other than the default, useful if your monitor is not big enough.
- Scope Shadow Remove – removes the blacked out portion of your screen during sniper mode (project site | download)
Choose one of the below:
Now some extra stuff
Remember Username and Password
Download this file and place under the directory res_mods/0.8.10/gui/.
XVM is a base element for quite a number of mods to work: (project site | download)